Anonymous asked: Hey there! I got a really strange habit that I can't get rid off. Or well my two beliefs are that either I'm super weak or my teammates are right.. they tell me I toss my rifle with one hand only. I let go of my right too soon or something like that. I don't know what to do to fix that, I just can't. and it obviously makes my quads super lofty
I have the same problem, just I mostly toss with my right hand. Make sure to “slap” your thigh when you go to release!
juliefaltisek asked: Do you know what stores sell colorguard shirts in the stores not oine
None that I know of :/ I usually buy mine at competitions, sorry
"Do you love me, John?" "No man, that’s super gay."
Carolina Crown - 2013
"dude no homo but your eyes are beautiful in these stadium lights no homo though"
everyones a little gay in drum corps
It’s Adam and Eve not Adam and E=mc^2
- 1: Favorite piece of equipment?
- 2: Favorite WGI show?
- 3: Favorite DCI show?
- 4: Most overrated show?
- 5: Most underrated show?
- 6: Biggest guard-related pet peeve?
- 7: Favorite after-rehearsal food/guilty pleasure?
- 8: Favorite song to warm up to?
- 9: Favorite show you've performed in and why?
- 10: If you could make your own show, what would it be?
- 11: Favorite guard ever?
- 12: Cavaliers or Madison Scouts?
- 13: Most embarrassing guard moment?
- 14: Worst guard injury?
- 15: Best bus-ride memory?
- 16: How high can you toss on rifle?
- 17: How high can you toss on sabre?
- 18: Favorite dance move/jump?
- 19: Do you prefer gloves or no gloves?
- 20: Favorite color guard quote?
- 21: What show do you wish you could see live again?
- 22: Did your high school respect/appreciate your colorguard?
- 23: Thoughts on airblades?
- 24: Favorite section in marching band and why? (besides guard!)
- 25: Favorite guard hair you've had?
- 26: Post your best action shot!
- 27: Any pre-show superstitions/routines?
- 28: Do you call it a rifle or gun?
- 29: Do you call it a floor/tarp/mat?
- 30: Do you call it an end cap or crutch tip? (or other?)
- 31: Do you call it tossing or throwing?
- 32: Proudest moment in your colorguard career?
- 33: Best thing you have learned from an instructor?
- 34: How many seasons have you spun?
- 35: What made you do color guard?
- 36: Do you have pre-guard experience? (twirling, dance)
- 37: If you spin independent, how did you afford your dues?
- 38: If you could spin anywhere, who would you spin for?
- 39: Least favorite show you've spun in and why?
- 40: What year do you ageout?
- 41: What advice would you give to a new guard member?
- 42: 36" or 39"?
- 43: Color guard or winter guard?
- 44: Favorite guard-related blog(s)?
- 45: Do you like swing flags?
- 46: What do you dread doing the most at rehearsal?
- 47: Favorite flag toss?
- 48: Favorite competition food?
- 49: What are your thoughts on crazy band moms/dads?
- 50: What does your future with colorguard hold?
2013 Bluecoats Colorguard
Nothing has ever been so accurate. Now, if only he was dragging a bleacher behind him.
I think the skateboard is a pretty good substitute for the bleachers
Anonymous asked: Whats ur favorite equipment?
Well, dancing is definitely my favorite! After that would be flag, then rifle. I’m on rifle line, but I’m honestly terrible at it lol.
Anonymous asked: How old are you?
I am 18!
Anonymous asked: I'm nervous to do color guard again. Last year, I was the oldest on my middle schools team so I was chosen as guard captain. This 5th grader hated me and would pick on me until I started to believe I was a bad captain. I tried to ignore it but then she started to refuse to do anything I said to do. I had to go over and get the advisor and have the advisor tell her to do it. This year I was asked to be the captain again and I need some advice on how to be more respected during practice. Thanks!
Like a lot of the advice I have given before, just talk to the girl to see what’s going on. Plan little team bonding things to become closer. I’m sure you’ll be fine this year! (: